Thursday, June 10, 2010

My Middle School Years

by AM

It all started in the 6th grade. My first year at Westlake Middle School. On the first day of school, I was so frightened I thought I was going to pass out. I didn’t think I was going to make friends, but I did, thanks to my cousin Aliyah. She helped me make a lot of friends with 8th graders. On the third day of school, I made friends with a girl named Kenyada. She was my best friend. Everyone thought we were sisters. My grades in the 6th grade were good. I always got a 3.0 or higher. My lowest grades were in math. I always got low grades in math, but who cares? I still went on to the next grade.

7th grade was my best year in middle school! I was back at Westlake. I had lots of friends. Kenyada and I weren’t really best friends anymore, because I found out that she had been talking about me behind my back, so I found new friends: Danielle, my 5th grade best friend; Kayla, a girl I just met; and Cartia, my sister. They were my friends for most of the year. As the year slowly went on, my grades went down. I wasn’t doing any work, and I had detentions everyday. [I was BAD!!] The end of the year was the best. I got in a fight with this girl named Alexis. We fought because she didn’t like me, but I really didn’t care. Oh, and a couple weeks before school ended, me and my play sister Jasmyne and my cousin Destiny pulled the fire alarm…hahaha. It was fun at the time, but I took the blame for it and got in trouble. My mom was pissed.

Well, 8th was okay. It’s not my best year in middle school, but whatever. Things started off okay. I thought some people didn’t like me, and I was hearing rumors, but I wasn’t really trippin’. I hung out with the right people, or at least I tried to. I hung out with my best friends Jaeden, Patricia, Jasmin, and Salvador. I could only really trust those people (ohhh, and Tammy!!!) My grades were horrible!! I had mostly good grades but I always got D’s in math. And now I’m ending my essay with a good-bye to my readers.

No comments: