Thursday, June 10, 2010

Middle School Stories

by JL

7th grade just ended and I am bored. It’s summer and really hot and I don’t know what to do. I have money, so I call my friend Jamar, and he says I can come over his house. So I’m like okay and we invite our other friend, Caelin. So I have to catch BART all the way to Walnut Creek. Then we go to the movies to see something rated R, but I forgot the name. They wouldn’t let us in, so we bought a ticket to a movie rated E, then snuck in.

Toward the end of the movie, my friend’s sister, Latavia, came inside of the theater with her three friends. They were two twins and a girl named Morgan. Morgan was hideous; her nose was gigantic and she was just horrific.

Later on, towards the middle of the summer, the twins did something that I can’t even put on this paper. After that, Caelin, Jamar, and I weren’t even cool with those girls anymore. Then this kid named Nestor started to like one of the twins, and when Jordan told him about what they did, Nestor wanted to fight me, because I’m the one who told Jordan. What I told him was true, though, so I don’t know why Nestor was doing too much. So Nestor said he and his friend were going to jump me, and I said,” Okay then, ya’ll going to jump me, we are going to see about that!” And then I got my friend.

We met by the library, and Nestor had his friend, but his friend was Caelin, and Caelin wasn’t going to jump me. My friend and I were like, “I thought you was gone jump me!” But Caelin was like, “I wasn’t going to jump you.” I was like, “Nestor, I thought you said you and your friend was going to jump me.” Then Nestor started lying, talking about how they were never going to jump me, he was just going to beat me up. So I dropped my stuff, and I was like, “Nestor, if you gone fight me, fight me, but if you aren’t, I don’t got time for you to be wasting with your talking, ‘cause I’m not in the mood right now! So just f***ing f hit me so I can just f**k you up.” He was like, “Dude, can you please just apologize?” I didn’t know why he wanted me to apologize- what I had said was true!

I was like, “No.” He was like, “Whatever, dude.” Then he left. Later, somebody told him that me and some of my friends were going to jump him, but nobody said that, so I don’t know where he got that from, but whatever. His old paranoid self kept his guard. Then we figured out he was trying to bully my cousin, the 6th grader, so we confronted him about that and he stopped. This went all the way until I got into the 8th grade. What I’ve learned from all this is that people can be really nasty. Also, don’t trust everybody you see, because they can be hella fake.

No comments: