Thursday, June 10, 2010

Flowers Don't Lie, Only People Do

by TD

Though she did me dirty, there’s a girl that I still love. But that’s not the point. The point is that she dumped me and I saw it coming… kinda.

It all started during the summer of 2009. We went to the AMC Movie Theater in Emeryville to hang out and drink smoothies. It was Brandon, her, her cousin Bianca, and me. Everybody knows about Bianca. I ended up going out with Bianca. A week went by. She (the girl that dumped me) and I were texting each other. I told her that I wanted to go out with her. She told me she felt real sparkly inside.

We never ended up going out. We stayed friends. We were as close as two hair follicles. She ended up going out with my friend. But that didn’t stop me from trying. Sorry, Lo.

Then it was May 1, 2010. I was walking her home. We were having a conversation about clothes and fashion. She told me that next year she’s going to step her game up, and I was going to want to go out with her. I told her it was too late, but she didn’t hear me. She gamed me. She told me if I told her, she would tell me a secret. So I told her. She ended up writing me this two-page letter about how I was the guy she always wanted to be with. BULL!

Later that week she and my friend ended up breaking up because Bianca was at his house. That same night she and I were texting each other. She told me that I made her happier than he did. I told her we shouldn’t go out, ‘cause she and my friend just broke up, and that’s hella fake. She told me okay. But then she told me that she didn’t feel like waiting anymore.

As you may already know, I sent her a text saying, “You wanna be my gf?”
She replied, “Hell yea!” So we started going out. We were talking and texting all the time.

Then it was a Thursday. We were supposed to hang out while the teachers were on strike. She didn’t come but I wasn’t really tripping. Then Friday came and my friend told me that she didn’t want to see me and she hated me! So when she walked into school I walked up to her and she dumped me. She said, “Tyrone, it’s over.” There it was. I was single again. All the crap that she me told me was false. Some say that it was a lie. I think so too.

2 comments:

Montreal Canada flowers said...

!!!! GREAT POST!!!!!
It's rightly said that flowers do not lie, only people do.

Tyrone dangerfield said...

Dude you are totally awesome .