Thursday, June 10, 2010

My Life

by RA

My life has a lot going on in it. I get stressed out because I want to be something. It’s hard- I have to work hard in school and get good grades. That’s a lot of hard work to do. I also have my aunt on my back, so I work even harder in school to get good grades, because she is always on me. I am trying for a 3.0 to see if that will get her off my back.

There is a lot I have to go though, because I have lost so many family and friends in the last three years of my life. Writing about it helps me deal with it.
I always think about how much I miss seeing everyone. I also think about how much I miss my sister, who still lives in Seattle, because she is the only one I got left of my mom, brother, sister and me. School is very stressful because I want to do well. I want my family to be proud of me. I want them to know I can get good grades, and that I will make it in life.

I hate to read, and when my teachers try to make me read, I get mad. I think I am not a good reader. And I don’t want anyone talking about me. I can’t read.
I use writing to overcome the bad things that happened to me in my life. The challenges I faced in my life are hard to overcome. When I talk to my sister, she tells me to calm down and just do my best. I try to do what she says, and it helps me. Sometimes I go for a walk so I can get over what’s going on in my head. That’s why I love talking to my sister.

That’s also why I love English this year. I use the writing we do in class to get out my feelings. English helps me write about what’s going on in my life, and helps me clear my head of everything that is happening. That way, I don’t do bad things and get in trouble. I have too much to lose to mess up now. I have to walk the stage. This is my life and what I go through.

No comments: