Monday, January 25, 2010

Fun, relaxing, and exciting

by FR

My winter break was fun, relaxing and exciting. It was fun when I visited my cousin’s house. It was relaxing because I got a lot of rest. It was exciting because we did not have to go to school.

I had fun at my cousin’s house. We played video games. We went to the mall to buy new games. Last thing we did was go to see a movie.

It was relaxing because I saw my bed more than usual. I slept late every morning. Sometimes I watched TV, and I played video games when I was bored.

It was exciting because I didn’t have school. Yeah! I had no homework over winter break. With no classes to go to and no homework, I had more time to myself.

This is what I did during my winter break. So now tell me what you did during yours.

No comments: