Monday, January 25, 2010

Ffun, special and relaxing.

by WY

My winter break was fun, special and relaxing.

It was fun because i was playing videos games with my friends in San Francisco. We were playing FIFA10 ( A SOCCER GAME) on the ps3 system. After playing video game we went to a party where so many people where there, we had so much fun.

It was special because i went to church with my whole family. We dance n enjoyed the music. After church we went to our family's house, n for the first time most of my family members were there we also ate a lot of food.

My winter break was also relaxing because when i wasn't doing something or hanging with my friends i was laying down in y bed texting or sleeping.

I really had fun this winter break I hope next year be the same or better.

No comments: