Monday, January 25, 2010

Boring

by IB

My winter break was very boring. I didn’t really do anything until new years. On new years I went to my mom’s friend house. My vacation was boring because I got in trouble, so I couldn’t see my friends. I was also sad over my break because I didn’t get anything for Christmas.

One thing I did over break was talk on the phone. I talked to family and friends almost 24/7. Most of the time I would just sit on the phone and not even talk. My vacation wouldn’t have been as good if I didn’t have my phone.

Another thing I did over the break was go on MySpace. On MySpace I could instant message people and look at pictures of people. I also met many new people. I also got to talk to friends at different schools. MySpace made my break a little less boring.

The last thing I did was lay in bed. This was the best part of my vacation because I didn’t have to wake up at a certain time. I also had a chance to get a lot of sleep. But I was on the phone most of the time so I didn’t sleep that much.

My vacation was really boring, but it wasn’t the worse. I think if I would have spent more time with my friends it would have been better. But that was my vacation and I hoped u enjoyed reading it.

No comments: