Monday, January 25, 2010

Boring, relaxing, and exciting

by DJ

My winter break was boring, relaxing, and exciting. I did a lot of things over the break. I’m Glad that we got a two week break. Having two weeks off was wonderful I got to do a lot without school work.

At the beginning of the break it was boring because I didn’t have anything to do. Most of my family was barely at the house, my mom had to go to work and my brother had to go to work also. Being at home by myself was really boring because I couldn’t talk to no one, so most of the time I spent a lot of time on the phone when I got bored.

Toward the middle of the break, my break started to get relaxing because everybody stayed at home and I had more company. Over the break I ate lots of good foods. My mom cooked my favorite food, sea food gumbo. I got to play a lot of new video games that my nephew and I got for Christmas such as NBA 2k10, call of duty 4, DJ hero, and etc. After Christmas I stayed in and got some rest because I was tired and I knew that I wasn’t going to be home on New Year’s.

Getting towards the end of the break I had a lot of fun and it was excited. It was fun because I got 2 go shopping and get whatever I wanted. I got to go to my cousin’s house in West Oakland and I got to hang out with them. I was really happy that we didn’t have to go to school.

I suggest that you should eat your favorite food, rest, play new video, go shopping, and visit your cousins over the break.

No comments: