Monday, January 25, 2010

Exciting, relaxing, and fun

By Swagga Blog

Wow! My winter break was full of excitement, relaxation and fun.

My winter break was a vacation I would never forget. It was a heart-rushing, video game playing vacation of my life. The day my two week vacation started it was the beginning of a life with no appointments or school work.

First it started on Christmas morning, when I jumped out of my bed quickly and sprinted to the living room to open my presents. The first present I opened was my PlayStation 3 (PS3). The second present I opened were my two brand new video games for my PlayStation 3 and they were NBA 2K10 and BATMAN ARKHAM ASYLUM. My third and last present was a new outfit from Anchor Blue, because on Christmas Eve I had opened a brand new iPod that I got because my old ipod had been washed in the washing machine. Later in the afternoon, my parents and I went to my grandma's house to visit my cousins, aunties and uncles. All of my cousins received a present from my parents and I received a present from my grandma, uncles and aunties. At my grandma's house we ate Christmas dinner, took pictures and played games all night. This is only the beginning of my winter break.

Next during my winter break, it was quiet and relaxing because I stayed the weekend over my grandma's house playing my game with my cousins. The second thing that was relaxing was that on Monday my cousin came to my house to spend a day. On Tuesday, my cousin and I went to the Century Movie Theater to see the movie "Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel!" This was the most relaxing part of my winter break due to the fact that nobody had any special appointments or meetings.

Last, but not least, the fun part jumps in because on New Year's Eve my parents and I went to church for a New Year's Eve Celebration. On New Year's Day it was the day of our party. We were up all morning and afternoon, cleaning the house, ironing our clothes and trying to make the house spotless for our relatives. Our guest arrived in the evening, my cousins, aunties, uncles and grandma came to eat gumbo, socialize and to have a fun time. When the party ended I stayed the night at my grandma's house with my cousins. I stayed up all night playing my PlayStation 3.

This is my winter break and it was a lot of excitement, relaxation and fun from the beginning to the end by playing my new game system, going to the movies, relaxing with my cousins and having a party. I look forward to reading your story to hope you had as much fun as I had.

No comments: