Monday, January 25, 2010

Fun, happy, and productive

By SoAy96

My winter break was fun, happy, and productive. It was fun because I got to go over my little cousins’ house to play with them. It was happy because I got to see my older cousin I haven’t saw in two years. And lastly it was productive because I got a lot of things done.

First, my winter break was happy. It was happy because I got to see my older cousin. I haven’t seen him in two years. His name is Raheem. When he arrived at my grandmas’ house he was happy to see me. When he saw me he said” girl, you got so big over the years.” When he said that it made me smile from ear to ear. He stayed at my house for three hours.

Secondly, my time off was productive. It was productive because I got a lot of things done. The first thing I got done was I brought myself some new shoes. The shoes I got were Nike Blazers. The design is in the form of a Rubrics Cube. The second thing I got done was downloading songs on my ipod. Some of the songs I didn’t want but some I did. I have 96 songs, one movie, and 16 pictures.

Lastly, my break was fun. It was fun because I got to go to Dublin to see my little cousins. When I got there the first thing I did was go upstairs to play the Wii with my youngest cousin Kaleal. We played the game Shaun Whites Snowboarding Tournament. I beat him three games in a row. Then I quit. Then I went back downstairs to play Super Mario Brothers with my other cousin Chrys. He beat me five games out of seven. I had a great time over there.

My winter break was fun, happy, and productive. I hope your break was better than mine. Although this sounds fun it was quite boring.

No comments: