Monday, January 25, 2010

Fun, laid-back, and exciting

by Joey Bagadonuts

My winter break was fun, laid-back, and exciting. It was fun because I got to go to lots of parties. Also, it was laid-back because I was really lazy. In addition, it was exciting because I got to be with my friends. My winter break was pretty awesome for several reasons.

Over break, I had a lot of fun. I got to go to several parties. I went to a party with my cousin around Christmas that was really cool, one on New Years Eve (my favorite) and one on New Years day. The one on New Years Eve was super fun and there were a lot of people I knew there. I had a lot of friends at each party so no matter what I was going to have a good time.

My break was also really laid-back. When I wasn’t at a party, I was pretty lazy. I was in my pajamas as much of the week as possible. One day, I didn’t even wake up until 1:30 in the afternoon. Even though some parts of my break went a little slow, it was still relaxing.

My break also had lots of really exciting times as well. The biggest was seeing my friend from Maryland. It was the first time I’d seen him since he moved away. He stayed at my house for a week and we hung out a lot. We stayed up late and slept in quite a few times. He also came with me to some of the parties.

My break was awesome, relaxing, and I had a blast. I went to some really great parties and I got to see my friends. Also, I got to just hang out and chill. My break was really fun and I hope your next break is too.

No comments: