Monday, June 1, 2009

Fake People

by RN

Over my middle school years I have experienced same fake people. However, I have experienced good things too. Like when I first started the sixth grade, it wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be. I made friends on the first day, but most the excitement was in music class.

Seventh grade was an okay year, continuing at the same school was helpful, but it has some bad moments. In the beginning of the year everyone started off being cool and friends and stuff, but in the middle and towards the end of the year people started to change. That’s when I started to realize that a lot of people were fake and everyone is not your friend.

Eighth grade year was one of the most funniest, craziest, best years ever. The beginning of the year started off cool like any other beginning of the year. Everyone started off friends as usual. Towards the middle and the end of the year people started to fight, even friends fought each other. Then I heard around the school that my own friends where talking about me. That’s how I realized that people are duplicitous (two-faced) and messy.

I can take this advice to high school because it teaches me that you can’t treat everyone like a friend because they can turn around and stab you in the back.

6 comments:

yonna said...

i liked this right hand cause you no these fake people these days lol

kevin said...

8th grades years are always the craziest

Anonymous said...

this cute and true because you no about these fake people these days....

Eby said...

Im Sorry. it would suck to not even be able to trust your friends.

jay said...

aww sorry u been around fake people you shoud affliate yourself with more real people

Anonymous said...

this cute bestfriend and true