Friday, May 29, 2009

All About Me

by AC, as told to mylife_247 and MS

Hi, my name is Adrian Carbajal, I am 15 years old. I have two younger sisters named Sabrina and Elexis. My sisters get on my nerves sometimes. I am from east Oakland in California. I like Claremont Middle School, it is awesome. I have been to Six Flags, it is fun. I am going to Oakland High School, I am not excited about it though.

I have changed a lot, I have made new friends. I don’t like P.E. but I love to go shopping for new clothes, but not for shoes because I have cerebral palsy and I don’t like to wear them. I like Sean John shirts and I like Ed Hardy. I like listening to hip-hop and rap. I’m a gangsta at heart. I wanna be a rapper.

I like all types of girls. I want to go to college. I want to take a vacation to Mexico. I like playing on the computer and listening to my iPod.

3 comments:

Skolnik said...

Adrian, I'm so glad I got to know you a little bit through your writing. That's what I love the most about writing -- you can learn things about people that you'd never know otherwise! Thanks for sharing all the details about your family, what you like to do, and what you want to do in your life.

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a nice high school year.hope u don't 4 get middle school.

Araxi said...

This tells a lot about you. Maybe next time you can add more detail.