Friday, April 24, 2009

Ms. Thaler


Sometimes Ms. Thaler can be very nice and sometimes she can be mean. Like today when we were doing our Do Now she was all calm and quiet and the next minute she was yelling at everyone. Sometimes I think she is crazy, but then again that’s just my opinion. She’s a very nice teacher but she yells a little bit to much. Sometimes it doesn’t be necessary.
When she’s being nice and not yelling we have fun. We are doing our work and everything. I wish she was like this all the time but who could blame her. I think she could be nice but it wouldn’t seem right if she was happy all the time.
When she yells I don’t know if she knows this but it only makes things worst. She makes people laugh and yell and they’re just getting louder the more she yells.

When she’s mad she can stay mad all day. But then again she’ll be mad then go back to being happy again. That seems a little strange to me. That’s why sometimes I think she’s crazy. But then again she could act like this all the time. I don’t want to put any one down or make them feel bad. Sometimes I know why she’s yelling and if I was her I would be yelling to. Then other times I don’t think its that big of a deal

No comments: