Monday, November 9, 2009

Extended Ending #1

by 6tabdanger

Progress Report July 29

I’m lonly now. I reely miss Miss Kinnian. I miss her smile and the way she taut me. I miss racing with Algernon and feeding him. I’m happy to know that I’m away frum the harsh feelings. I’m gonna study hard to learn more agan. I have a new teacher now. Her name is Ms.Thaler. Hopefully I will learn as much as Miss Kinnian taut me. I gezz smart people are onli smart for a litle wile. I got on the rong trane and it took me to “Claremont Middle School”. At least I can spell “School” again.

Progress Report July 30

I woke up today and I got smarter! I was able to read and write correctly! Today was a fantastic day. I tried to read as much books I could so that I would remember what they were about. I re-read Einstein’s Theory of relativity and Cat in the Hat (just to see what it was like to have an imagination again.) I re-read my progress reports and made my own conclusion to Dr. Nemur and Dr. Strauss’s experiment. I found out that I was tricked into becoming smarter. When I beat Algernon I didn’t get smarter, he got dumber. Then he died. Could I be dying….slowly? I would like to stay alive to help people become more intelligent individuals.

Progress Report August 2

I woke up this morning and I fell very ill. I had major headaches and I vomited most of the time. I called the local hospital and was taken to Kaiser Hospital Emergency room. I was tired and my eyes were red. The doctors ran numerous tests on me. They came to the conclusion that I had two brain tumors. I am scarred of what’s going to happen next. My doctor name is Dr. Dangerfield. He is a nice fellow. He told me that it is crucial to get as much sleep as possible and drink lots of water. I am going to go to sleep now. Sorry Miss Kinnian…I have failed you.

Progress Report August 7

Dr. Dangerfield told me that I have a short time to live. He told me that something had gone wrong in his previous operation. I HAVE 3 DAYS TO LIVE!! I WOULD LIKE TO SAY THAT IM HAPPY TO HAVE THE OPERTUNITY OF BEING A GOOD PERSON AND NOT A JERK LIKE THE REST OF THE PEOPLE ON EARTH. I WOULD LIKE TO SAY I LOVE YOU MISS KINNIAN AND FAREWELL ALGERNON!

No comments: