Monday, November 10, 2008

Barack Obama

by NeverFlyte

Barack Obama was elected 44th preident of the United States last night. I was happy. Proud that the person that my family supported did win. What does this mean, though? I can remember to to two elections before this one, both times with Bush winning. Being a Democrat, it was easy to criticize his every action and frown upon his words.
What will Barack do? Will he have the opposite effect on us that Bush did? Will he also make mistakes, as Bush did? Will he really make a difference? Can he really make a difference?
All I can do is sit down for the wild ride that is set before us, and hope for the best.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your questions are very thoughtful. I have considered these questions, too, and I'm pleased that an 8th grader can.