Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Seattle to Oakland

by Young Soup

I live in Oakland and my life is okay. I have fun sometimes with my friends and family. On the other hand, I don't like living in Oakland because sometimes my family makes me mad. I don't like being around some of them. But that's what happens with family and being a teen. I always think about going home cause I loved being there with my sister, cousins and all my friends i grew up with and had fun with. I will never forget my true home in Seattle WA. I loved being there when it snowed. I also loved going to school because I grew up with most of the kids and we always had fun every day. No matter what, we did what we wanted to do, because we were good in school. I got to leave when I waned, go where I wanted, do what I wanted, have girls over when I wanted, come home when I felt like it. Go to school when felt like it. I went every day unless I had court for something I did a long time a go when I was 10 or 11 years old at the time this stuff happen. I always had money on me. But even though I miss Seattle, I'm starting to realize that life in Oakland isn't so bad.

No comments: